ELearning, also known as Computer Based Training (CBT) or Internet/Web Based Training is the future of education. E-Learning allows for training at any time and in any place as long as students have access to a computer and the Internet. These systems are generally CD/DVD-ROM, Network, Intranet or Internet based. Our ELearning System is Internet based which gives it a dynamic platform.
View our Learning Manager System
The benefit of eLearning is that it forms a fully interactive learning experience for users. The system can provide audio and visual material to show a student how to do a task and then allow that student to practice the material independently. These same systems have been around for a long time in the context of games and military programmes like Flight Simulators.
The Sound Idea Interactive Learning Management System provides a full online solution:
- Administrating Members (and the various organisations or departments that they come from)
- Simple Development of Tests and Assessments, and Content Management;
- Managing student access to lessons;
- Monitoring student progress and tracking scores;
- Enabling a collaborative learning environment; and
- Generating management reports to track learning effectiveness.
Users interact with the Learning Management System using their web browser.
Once logged in, a student can:
- take or continue with tests or assessments;
- view or modify personal profiles;
- view personal reports;
- access course material
- send messages.
E-learning offers a wide range of learning and assessment tools that can be used in different environments, from Corporate Training to Industrial or Distance Accreditation.
Some of the proven benefits of E-Learning:
- Improved user performance, due to graphics and multimedia applications which creates a one-on-one approach to learning
- Tests and assessments be completed at the users' discretion (when they personally feel ready and competent)
- Training can be managed and facilitated by managers to assess the progress of employee strengths and weaknesses found during training.
- Feedback is immediate and text or course changes can be made to the system at any time from anywhere.
View our Web Management Systems Portfolio